- Printivo serves its designers subject to the following terms of service, which we may update from time to time with or without specific notice to you.
- These terms of service apply to all users of the Printivo website, including users who contribute information, ideas, material, templates and other services to Printivo.
- Printivo will not and cannot be liable for any loss or damage arising from non-compliance with any provision of our terms of service.
RULES OF CONDUCT
The following rules of conduct apply to the use of the website and its services and to any user submissions. You agree not to collect or use any personal; including without limitation; account information, e-mail addresses or other users’ submission from the website, nor use the communication system provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purpose from any user of the website.
In addition, when you use Printivo.com, you may not:
- Upload, post or transmit ANY user submission that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful, or plagiarised.
- Infringe upon or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, license or other intellectual property rights.
- Breach any person’s privacy or publicity right.
- Upload any Virus, Trojan horse, Worms, Time bombs, Cancel-bots or any harmful programming code transmitting files.
- Use ANY Printivo content to engage in commercial activity outside the contest for which the website was created.
- Harm other users of the site or minors in any way.
- Provide false or deceptive information.
- Delete, add or otherwise tamper with any website content that should be beyond your access by means of hacking into the website.
- Solicit personal information from a member using the website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT FOR DESIGNER COMMUNITY
We respect the intellectual properties of other creators and we expect others to do the same. This includes the use of our website and other Printivo contents including accesses or designs on the site via a third-party platform; you may not post any submission of templates or designs that contain copyrighted materials belonging to others or any material that infringes on the intellectual property right of others, without obtaining prior written consent.
Printivo reserves the right – in its discretion – to remove or reject any design/template if we believe it might infringe on any right(s) of a third party and/or to terminate the account of any user that we reasonably believe might be infringing on the right(s) of a third party (these materials may include but are not limited to fonts, logos, backgrounds, vectors, icons, images).
If you believe that a user submission or design templates on Printivo.com infringes on your intellectual property right, you may send to us, a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed upon.
- Identification of the material on the website that is claimed to have been infringed (these may include a screen shot or a URL to access the material).
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon.
- Sufficient information to permit us to contact you about your complaints(s) – such as addresses, telephone number(s), and email addresses.
- A statement that you have in good faith and belief that use of the material or content in the manner complained is not authorised by the copyright owner or its agents.
Such notice should be sent to
MODIFICATION TO WEBSITE
Printivo reserves the right to change, modify, distort temporarily or permanently; any part of the website with or without any part at any time. Printivo shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of any part of our website. This includes, but is not limited to, termination of any of our products and modification of prices.
OWNERSHIP & RIGHTS OF USE
- Printivo does not claim ownership of user contents, all design uploaded by designers on the site remains the intellectual property of the designers who uploaded them.
- Printivo reserves the right to use mockups of designers uploaded by designers in banners, advertisings, displays and other promotional activities ONLY.
Printivo may – in our sole discretion – terminate without prior notice; your Printivo account and access to the website or any of our services. The cause of such termination may include but is not limited to:
- Breach or termination of any terms of service.
- Request by law enforcement or government agencies
- Fraudulent and illegal activities.
- Use of third-party intellectual property without rights of use.
- Printivo reserves the rights to remove designs, templates and contents associated with the deleted accounts.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITIES
- You agree that your use of the website shall be at your sole risk, to the fullest permitted by law.
- Printivo, its affiliates, employee, parent, licensors, and stakeholders shall not be responsible for errors and infringements resulting from your use of the website.
- Printivo does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility of or any third-party website or other promotions relating to the site that is beyond our control
ABILITY TO CONFIRM TERMS OF SERVICES
You confirm that;
- You are either 18years, older or you are an emancipated minor, possess a legal, parental or guardian consent to enter into this agreement.
- You are able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representation and warranties set forth in these terms of service.
- You understand and comply with all these terms and conditions.
VIOLATIONS OF THESE TERMS
Please report all incidents of violation of terms to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating reasons for your concern. Provide a link, screenshot and the account of user informed. Printivo in its sole discretion may investigate the matter and take such action as it deems fit and appropriate.
Updates of terms of services last update 05/07/2016